The DISASTER MASTER
Author, Professional Speaker, Consultant
- Biographical statement:
- Ron Alford is a recognized authority on Crisis Management, Disaster Prevention,
Risk Management, and Disaster Recovery for corporations and individuals.
- He is a professional speaker and proactive Crisis Management expert, whose focus
is on the planning and recovery process. His 25-year career as the Technical Director for
DISASTER MASTERS Inc.® and the management of
thousands of claims for insurance victims has given him experience and insight which
enables him to view organizations, buildings, contents, in a completely different
- He is a perpendicular thinker and extraordinary resource when it is time to get
- His books, articles, and consulting are provided in plain language with humor, so
that participants get real value. He is available for consultations, speaking engagements
and to provide Crisis Management Audits for any kind or size of organization.
Alford is the founder and editor of THE QUALITY INFORMATION INSTITUTE
whose mission is provding
consumers with his unique perspective and solutions for the mountains of biased propaganda
being circulated by certain large corporations.
- Auto Insurance Secrets
- How to Manage your Disaster Recovery Misery
- Disaster Seeds Why find and
- Auto Wreck Management Planning
- How to Easily Understand any Insurance Policy
- RFP, The Consumer's Guide to Get What You Want
- Disaster Prevention and Recovery for Small and
- Counter-Terrorism for Consumers Against Big
Business with Strategic Media
Alford has been the focus of major articles in The
New York Times The Daily News Newsday The New Yorker
Magazine Good Housekeeping Home Mechanix
The Philadelphia Enquirer and many more.
Radio & TV
As an expert in crisis management, disaster recovery and
the insurance claims process, Mr. Alford has appeared as a guest expert on over 450
radio and TV programs from coast to coast.
Seminars and Workshops
He conducts public and private seminars to educate
consumers and special interest groups about "Proactive
Crisis Management" since the best time to learn about
managing the things that go wrong is before the event.
As an seasoned expert and consumer advocate, Alford
provides inside information on dealing with insurance companies before, during and after
Following Hurricane Andrew, The Miami Children's Hospital
and several other large employers retained his services to teach their displaced employees
how to manage their hurricane damage recovery so that they could get back to work.
Since every workshop has a money back guaranteed, every
attendee is given a REPORT CARD to fill out. Overall
marks of 3 or below are entitled to a refund.
Audiences genuinely appreciate his candor and wisdom. Click here to see some of their comments.
- Perpendicular Thinking,
- Adult Education,
- Human Development
- Fairness in Business Relationships
Risk Management, Crisis Management, Insurance Reform.